No Matter How Big or Small the Event Is, Stamback Septic Is Ready for the Job!
Let us know how many guests you plan on having, and we’ll help you determine the proper number of units to provide. With experience in outdoor weddings, town events, summer-long rentals, and other festivals and parties we know how to get the job done right. We take care of the scheduling, dropping off, servicing and cleaning, and picking up of your units so you don’t have to.
We also provide emergency response to knocked over units, and other situations that might come up, in order to help make your special event a hit!
Taking Care of Your Outdoor Restroom Details – We Go the Distance!
Standard Residential Unit
This unit is ideal for residential use. It offers:
- Spacious interior
- Top and bottom fresh air vents
- Non-splash Urinal
- Tough frame to withstand job site conditions
- Extra large paper dispenser
- Unique design to reduce downtime during cleaning and servicing
Wheelchair Accessible Unit
Many town-sponsored events require ADA compliant units. The spacious interiors are also a good choice for events where families with children will be present:
- Roll-in and roll-out access
- Sturdy stainless steel grab rails for those in wheelchairs
- Ground-level floor access for wheelchairs
- Self-closing doors
- Floor and ceiling fresh air vents
Two-Person Wash Station
Our wash stations are a perfect compliment to any restroom, and a necessity for any outdoor event where food is present. The Two-Person Wash Station offers:
- 1,000-sheet paper towel capacity
- Two 30-fluid-oz. soap dispensers
- 21-gallon fresh water tank (visual water levels lets you know if we need to service earlier than scheduled)
- Over 1400 pumps of water
“We have used Stamback Septic for all of our septic needs for several years. They have always been amazingly prompt in responding to our needs and have given us exceptional service. We use Stamback’s Porta-Pots for over 5,000 school children during our fall field trips, and they are always clean and well supplied. We especially appreciate that they are able to offer us additional cleanings each week to meet our heavy demand, and the children love the pink and blue colors!”
— Anne Holcomb, Apple Annie’s Orchard, Willcox, Arizona www.appleannies.com